Monday, March 4, 2013

BE, DO, or HAVE!



Likewise if we learn the 'Universal Laws' and work with them there is...NOTHING that we can't BE, DO, or HAVE, NOTHING!!

You qualify, in fact you are already some what of an expert at Positive Creation you have done it all your life and all your lives.

You have this power because you ARE the child of God whether you believe or not, accept or deny, act rightious or wrongfull.

Your Word (thought) is a command to create, a decree, a prayer.

We need a permanent 'MIND SWEEPER' because when we say for instance, "I can't do that." we disable ourselves.

Do these profound statements sound familiar?

"With my luck ..." create 'unluckyness' (all these 'new' words.)

"I look fat in this dress!".... create 'looking fat'.... "I can't do anything with my hair!" ... create 'bad hair' days.... "I can't afford that." create poverty, lack, needyness. Oh yes! We create very well, exactly what we don't want.


No comments:

Post a Comment